GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   blueberries in the triangle (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/19839-blueberries-triangle.html)

Jane Peppler 01-05-2003 05:46 PM

blueberries in the triangle

Hi,

New subscriber. I haven't seen anything here about blueberry cultivation
and am thinking about putting in some plants, in a raised bed. I was
thinking about having a load of thrice-ground pine bark mixed with sand
as the soil mixture? What have people had luck with? And with deer and
birds aplenty, what kind of protective system shall I plan for? Any
suggestions on cultivars? All experience welcome.

Jane