Old 01-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Karen Mattingly

Default Referral for Landscape Help

My husband just got a new job in Winston-Salem and has to start immediately.
We need to put our house up for sale, but the yard needs a pine straw
refresh before we do so. I can't do it as I have an 8 week old to look
after.

Does anyone have a referral for someone that could do this. We just want
weeds pulled in the beds and about 100 bales of pine straw to be put down.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Email me at AMcom
(Just remove NOSPAM)

(BTW we live in Apex).

-Karen