GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FS: Black & Decker Edge Hog 11 amp Electric Edger (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/19843-fs-black-decker-edge-hog-11-amp-electric-edger.html)

John 01-05-2003 05:46 PM

FS: Black & Decker Edge Hog 11 amp Electric Edger

Black & Decker Edge Hog 11 amp Electric Edger

Features a powerful 2.25 hp high-torque motor.
Exclusive pull-up edge guide converts edger to a landscape trencher.
Counter-clockwise blade rotation throws dirt and debris forward away from operator.

- Has 3 position depth adjustment of 1, 1-1/4 and 1-1/2 in. cut with turn of a knob
- Cut line indicator, aligned with blade, helps maintain straight, even cuts
- 7-1/2 in. serrated blade cuts through overgrowth
- Wear line indicator on blades show when it needs replacement
- 3 wheel design give comfort and balance when edging
- Adjustable right/left handed auxiliary handle

New, these things are $90.

I am selling for $40. It works great...probably only used a dozen times or so.
Selling because I got a gas powered multi-attachment lawn setup.

Pictures at:
http://www.hitezone.com/forsale

I am located off Hwy 751 in Durham...just south of where it crosses I40.

If interested, email me at: