GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   irises (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/19884-irises.html)

Raleighgirl 01-05-2003 05:47 PM

irises

Several people are going to laugh at this one... For the last two
years I have given away TONS of irises. Finally, last fall, I
pulled up all of the remainders, almost a hundred iris plants. I
thought I was careful to get the whole rhizome of each one.
Apparently not. This year I have even more. If anyone wants
some unknown color/type of irises (I have seen purple, mauve and
flesh colored ones), please come and help yourself! E me and
I'll send you directions.
Jeny