Old 01-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Lewis Spurlin Jr

Default Hummingbirds

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that there were
Humming birds outside of Creedmoor..... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
m...
Some of you might want to check out the Hummingbird migration map at
http://www.hummingbirds.net/map.html which maps reports of Ruby-Throated
Hummingbirds -- the only one that most of us in this newsgroup are

likely
to see (Tom Gaulding being the exception -- Gosh, what are the odds of
that?! -- as he's out West in hummingbird heaven.)

Gotta dig out that feeder!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"MJC" wrote in message
Has anyone seen one yet? My feeder has bee up for two weeks and I

haven't
seen one. I realize its pretty early just looking for summer I guess.
MJ

Old 01-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Patti2cat

Has anyone seen one yet?

We live in Wake Forest and have had one male and one female at the feeder (but
never together!) for the past 3-4 days. We managed to get the feeder out by
April 1, as that's when the little guys normally show up here, but they've been
a couple of weeks late this year.

Patti

Hummingbirds BADBIL North Carolina 2 08-09-2003 09:09 PM
Honeysuckle Aphids & Hummingbirds -- HELP!! The Stromquist Clan Gardening 3 25-08-2003 02:32 AM
Hummingbirds MJC North Carolina 16 19-04-2003 01:20 AM
what flowers attract hummingbirds that will start from seeds/bulbs ? Henry Gardening 9 19-03-2003 04:44 AM
what flowers attract hummingbirds that will start from seeds/bulbs Pam Gardening 0 18-03-2003 12:44 AM