GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New to this site! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/201848-new-site.html)

Cora Barner 09-01-2012 01:19 PM

New to this site!

Hello every-one. Just a few words saying hi to you all fellow gardeners.

I live in near Atlanta, Georgia and just bought a hobby greenhouse by Rion.

Right now is full of Brugmansia angels trumpet and trying to re-arrange it so I can start growing all sorts of seeds (vegetables and flowers).

[email protected] 09-01-2012 05:15 PM

New to this site!

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:19:17 +0000, Cora Barner
wrote:

Hello every-one. Just a few words saying hi to you all fellow
gardeners.

I live in near Atlanta, Georgia and just bought a hobby greenhouse by
Rion.

Right now is full of Brugmansia angels trumpet and trying to re-arrange
it so I can start growing all sorts of seeds (vegetables and flowers).

Hi, Cora,

The group has been pretty quiet, but Spring is coming...

Dick Evans, Raleigh.

Cora Barner 13-01-2012 03:37 PM

Thanks Dick,

I imagine everyone is busy preparing for spring.

Cora