GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Waiting fro Spring (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/201947-waiting-fro-spring.html)

mj 20-01-2012 04:26 PM

Waiting fro Spring

Does anyone have plants started yet besides me?
MJ

beautdogs 23-01-2012 06:18 PM

Waiting fro Spring

On 1/20/12 11:26 AM, mj wrote:
Does anyone have plants started yet besides me?
MJ

I am starting to plant next weekend!

mj 24-01-2012 11:22 AM

Waiting fro Spring

On Jan 23, 1:18*pm, beautdogs wrote:
On 1/20/12 11:26 AM, mj wrote:

Does anyone have plants started yet besides me?
MJ

I am starting to plant next weekend!

What? Where? This group needs some activity !!!

Daniel B. Martin 24-01-2012 01:18 PM

Waiting for Spring

On 01/24/2012 06:22 AM, mj wrote:
What? Where? This group needs some activity !!!

Our garden spot tends to be wet. Consequently our planting time
depends more on soil moisture than on soil temperature. No sense in
planting peas if they are more likely to rot than to grow.

Daniel B. Martin