GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It is SPRING (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/202663-spring.html)

mj 16-03-2012 04:28 PM

It is SPRING

These temperatures make me want to get things planted !!! I know I
should wait at least until the end of the month but it sure is
tempting. Has anyone already planted? I have a greenhouse full of
plants. The peppers have flowers on them and are about 8 inches tall.
Lets get talking !!

MJ

Daniel B. Martin 17-03-2012 08:34 PM

It is SPRING

On 03/16/2012 12:28 PM, mj wrote:
Has anyone already planted?

We have sugar snap peas in the ground, nothing more.

Our tomato seeds were put in peat pots a week ago and have barely
germinated. Planting early -- rushing the season -- is a gamble. We
prefer to wait, but odds are you will be eating homegrown tomatoes long
before we will.

Good luck!

Daniel B. Martin

mj 18-03-2012 09:24 AM

It is SPRING

On Mar 17, 4:34*pm, "Daniel B. Martin"
wrote:
On 03/16/2012 12:28 PM, mj wrote: Has anyone already planted?

We have sugar snap peas in the ground, nothing more.

Our tomato seeds were put in peat pots a week ago and have barely
germinated. * Planting early -- rushing the season -- is a gamble. * We
prefer to wait, but odds are you will be eating homegrown tomatoes long
before we will.

Good luck!

Daniel B. Martin

Well Thank you for that and it is nice to see that this group is alive