GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Starting a new garden revolution in the UK (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/204224-starting-new-garden-revolution-uk.html)

Marc Piechocki 27-06-2012 11:57 PM

Starting a new garden revolution in the UK

I'm Marc and I've been a garden designer in the UK 10 years . Feel free to ask me anything related to your garden ! I have spent up until last year designing by hand but I have now turned over to computers with Cedar nursery In Cobham to create a 3d revolution (so to speak) please have a look at our launch video

Cedar Nursery Landscape Design Launch - YouTube

and more importantly our portfolio of recent work on YouTube

cedarnursery - YouTube

Thank you ....comments questions are always welcome