Starting a new garden revolution in the UK

Old 27-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Banned

Default Starting a new garden revolution in the UK

I'm Marc and I've been a garden designer in the UK 10 years . Feel free to ask me anything related to your garden ! I have spent up until last year designing by hand but I have now turned over to computers with Cedar nursery In Cobham to create a 3d revolution (so to speak) please have a look at our launch video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW8w4R-UGDg&list=UUiGr3rNRCmDou4vOM_oIzXw&index=7&feature =plcp

and more importantly our portfolio of recent work on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/cedarnursery?feature=results_main

Thank you ....comments questions are always welcome