GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Odd tomato plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/207500-odd-tomato-plants.html)

[email protected] 20-06-2013 09:55 PM

Odd tomato plants

I wasn't planning to do a container garden his year but two tomato
plants apparently self-seeded from last year. They are over three feet
tall, all stem, few leaves, and no tomatoes. Any idea what's going on?

?[_4_] 21-06-2013 05:53 PM

Odd tomato plants

On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:55:10 -0400 in wrote:
I wasn't planning to do a container garden his year but two tomato
plants apparently self-seeded from last year. They are over three feet
tall, all stem, few leaves, and no tomatoes. Any idea what's going on?

I've been seeing tiny but thick leaves on my tomatoes and peppers from
all the rain.