GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dwarf Alberta Spruce (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/21481-dwarf-alberta-spruce.html)

Elizabeth 09-05-2003 05:44 PM

Dwarf Alberta Spruce

Hi all,

I just saw these at both Home Depot and Lowe's. I love their soft texture
and pyramidal form. But the tags vary widely in telling you how big they
get. My space is only about 3' x 3'. Anyone have one of these?

E.

Baine Carruthers 09-05-2003 10:44 PM

Dwarf Alberta Spruce

Dwarf pretty much means slow growing in these plants. I know of plenty
specimens in the 8'-10' category.

--
Baine

rthlink.net...