Old 11-05-2003, 02:56 PM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default WTD: Tiller, near Ten Ten Rd

To borrow or rent.

I have lost most of what I had on my computer (something wiped the backup
hard disk, don't ask) and can't remember the name of the kind man who lives
off Ten Ten who lent me his tiller last year.

I live off Ten Ten, near West Lake Rd. Part of the garden is still planted
to cool crops that are hanging on, so only part of it needs to be tilled
(have oat grass and clover planted, to till in for green manure).

My garden is WAY overdue to be planted, but I had shoulder surgery and can't
turn it myself, and my handyman doesn't dig deep enough. I can get him to
run the tiller, though, or can pay for the tiller owner to run it for me (I
can't handle a machine that big).

Call 66 1 22 44 if you can help, thanks!

-- laurie brooke adams (Mother Mastiff) mastiffs at mindspring dot-com
***If a DOG could choose whether to just be beautiful, or to be sound
and healthy TOO, what do YOU think the dog would choose?***
(C) 2003 My words are my own. If you want to use them, ASK ME FIRST.

Welsummers, several lines of Marans, Blue Cochins
Chicks only, accepting reservations now for 2003
Outgoing Mail Certified Virus Free by Norton Antivirus

lots of worthwhile twigs near the ugly earth were believing near the abysmal canyon Reverend Walter R. Tussaud United Kingdom 0 01-09-2005 03:58 PM
Mature azaleas, you dig, off Ten Ten laurie \(Mother Mastiff\) North Carolina 1 01-12-2004 04:53 AM
WTD: Tiller Herc88 North Carolina 0 12-06-2004 08:03 PM
Blueberries in Apex (off HW Ten-Ten) - Anyone know the phone number ? Mark Dunn North Carolina 1 26-07-2003 05:22 PM
WTD - Person & Tiller, near Ten Ten, SW Apex laurie \(Mother Mastiff\) North Carolina 0 07-05-2003 02:56 AM