GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mulch Mover Needed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/23032-mulch-mover-needed.html)

Kelly Garner 18-05-2003 04:32 AM

Mulch Mover Needed

I need to enlist paid help to help me mulch a yard in Chapel Hill. I will be able to get the
mulch from the landfill in my truck, but need someone else to unload (bad back, knees, etc -
that's me!) Not sure of a date yet, but possibly May 31st (Saturday) in the AM. I can come
pick them up or they can meet me at the house. Anyone have someone they'd recommend who needs
some extra cash for a few hours work (probably no more than 2 hours) - college student,
friend, etc?

You can email me offlist if you like.

Thanks,
Cheers
KJ
--
---
"God help those who have no bowels, only consonants & vowels." - Dylan Thomas