Old 19-05-2003, 12:20 AM
MFA

Default Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows

I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,have
found them on the net but can,t find it in any of the stores I go to like
Roses Kmart Walmart.Any ideas anyone? I hate to buy off the net.

Old 19-05-2003, 04:44 PM

In article , MFA wrote:
I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,have
found them on the net but can,t find it in any of the stores I go to like
Roses Kmart Walmart.Any ideas anyone? I hate to buy off the net.

Possibly Bed, Bath, and beyond in Cary Crossroads Plaza may have one.
The Revere / Corning outlet in Triangle Factory shops is gone. Don't
know where any other kitchen utensil stores are. Belk, Sears? Post
back if you find it locally. Good luck.

Also one of the ACE hardwares may have one. They carry canning and
freezer supplies and may just have one. Ditto Burke Brothers Hardware
near the fair grounds.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)
Old 19-05-2003, 06:20 PM
...Mike

I was surprised to see that my Northern Tool catalog has two listed.
They have a retail shop at South Hills Mall, Cary.
....Mike

Old 20-05-2003, 10:32 AM
MFA

Thanks Mike I,ll check them out this coming weekend

Old 21-05-2003, 07:20 PM
BONEUNIT

I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,

United Restaurant Equipment Co on South Saunders Street in Raleigh has them.
Their number is 832-4546.
Old 22-05-2003, 02:20 PM
MFA

Great! Haven't checked the other places that were recomended yet.United
Restaurant is only a couple of miles away.May go and check today.Thanks

Old 22-05-2003, 09:08 PM
MFA

Checked United and they do have them for $348.00 up to $500.00 didn't see
any of the home use units for about $13.00 range.Thanks for posting the info
though.

Old 22-05-2003, 09:20 PM

BONEUNIT wrote in message ...
I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,

United Restaurant Equipment Co on South Saunders Street in Raleigh has

them.
Their number is 832-4546.

Whoowhee!!!! I was thinking of the 19.95 version.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)

Old 09-07-2003, 06:34 PM
wyn wyn is offline
Registered User

Location: fayetteville, nc

LINENS AND THINGS has them for $12.99. and there are always coupons floating around for that place. i get them in the mail all the time. you've got to have one of their branches in Cary, if we have one in Fayetteville!
Wyn