Old 06-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Georges

Default Looking for a gardner

Looking for a new gardener; someone to mow the lawn fertilize, seed, weed,
trim bushes, etc.... Any suggestions or good experiences?

Old 06-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Penny Morgan

I met someone who does lawn and landscape maintenance when planting flowers
for my customers in Preston. He works for some of my existing customers and
I haven't heard any negative comments concerning his work. I own and
operate a flower planting service and periodically run into people who offer
services other than my line of work.

His name is Michael Smith of mrsmith services, inc. lawn and landscape
maintenance. His number is (919) 661-1008. I have no idea what his rates
are, but you can contact him and find out. Good luck.

Penny Morgan
Flowers By The Yard