GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hawks in Wellington Ridge (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/32346-hawks-wellington-ridge.html)

Dennis Brown 16-06-2003 07:20 PM

Hawks in Wellington Ridge

Hey guys,
I noticed a couple of weeks ago a hawk as I was leaving for work. Well low
and behold one has taken a liking to the pine tree behind our building. I
was out on the patio working on the potted roses last night when I heard a
wild sound. After looking around I noticed it perched up in the pine. It
seems happy and saw it again this morning while smoking a cigarette on the
patio.

LOL, the other birds aren't as happy as me though about it.

Dennis