Old 21-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Jason Jones

Default Woodchipper rental

Anyone know where to rent a small woodchipper in Raleigh?

Tried Lowe's and HomeDepot. $150 per day for a commercial chipper. I don't
need that much power or expense.

Old 23-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Brent Harsh

Jason Jones wrote:
Anyone know where to rent a small woodchipper in Raleigh?

Tried Lowe's and HomeDepot. $150 per day for a commercial chipper. I don't
need that much power or expense.

Grand Rental Station on South Saunders will rent a smaller one for $75 a
day I think. I looked into it to chip some rotting firewood in my back
yard and appreciated their advice not to waste my time with either the
small or the large one: evidently they don't do so good with short, soggy logs.

--
Brent Harsh - KD4PBO
Cary, North Carolina, USA

Rental Equipment Jo North Carolina 3 08-02-2005 02:11 PM
Mulcher / Chipper Rental Bongle North Carolina 2 13-11-2003 03:22 PM
Mulcher / Chipper Rental Bongle North Carolina 1 12-11-2003 06:03 PM
Woodchipper woes! PSA Kelly Garner North Carolina 1 16-06-2003 09:56 PM