GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Moose Gardens - Open Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/33953-happy-moose-gardens-open-garden.html)

Bobby Baxter 24-06-2003 11:21 PM

Happy Moose Gardens - Open Garden

Happy Moose Gardens is now at peak bloom for the daylilies and we wish to
invite members of Triangle Gardens Newsgroup to visit us this weekend. The
garden will be open Saturday morning from 8:00 AM until about noon. I
recommend coming as early as possible since the daylilies always look their
very best early in the day.

From US1A into Wake Forest (this is at Wakefield Ford), right on Rogers
Road, Left into Heritage Wake Forest. Turn right after you pass the swim
club on Heritage Club (pass golf club). Turn right onto Chalks Road when
road ends. Second Right into Clear Springs.

Or if you come from 401N turn onto Rolesville Road at the stoplight toward
the post office. Go about 1 1/2 miles and turn right onto Chalks Road. You
will then turn left into Clearsprings.

Turn into Clear Springs from Chalks Road, then take second right on Sand
Hollow, then next left is Springflow Circle. We are at the end of the
double cul-de-sac, across from the pond at 5816 Springflow Circle.

Bobby & Gretchen

--
Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com