GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What's eating my tomato plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/34179-re-whats-eating-my-tomato-plant.html)

BB 25-06-2003 09:08 PM

What's eating my tomato plant?

We have seen a bambi or two in our backyard which backs up to about
one-two acre of woods. But looking at the plant doesn't look like the
work of deers, because I am assuming I'd see some half leaves if it was
them...looking at the plants, it looks like as if some one cut out part
of the plant.....can a rabbit eat the tomato plant?

Daniel B. Martin wrote:
... there is something that is eating the leaves/branches.

Is your garden fenced? Do you live in a rural area? It might be Bambi.

Daniel B. Martin

Daniel B. Martin 25-06-2003 11:09 PM

What's eating my tomato plant?

... can a rabbit eat the tomato plant?