Old 07-02-2003, 08:08 PM
Maryanne

Default New Thread -- just to see if I can!

Of course you can!

Here in the southern hemisphere we are moving through late summer into
autumn.
Today I ordered my spring bulbs - planted by end March I should have
Ranunculus, Sparaxis, Tigridia, Freezias, in profusion by August. I have
also taken a deep breath & ordered the first of what I hope will be a supre
collection of bearded Iris.

Maryanne
"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
m...
I've been reading posts about people having problems starting a new

thread,
so I thought I'd try it -- after all, I can't possibly be much less
successful than when I start veggies inside, sigh.

Anne Lurie