Old 18-02-2003, 05:27 PM
Elizabeth

Default Free glads - TAKEN!

Thanks for all the responses! Sorry I can't reply individually.

Elizabeth

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Hi,

Anyone who would like 5-6 dozen or so gladiolus bulbs and assorted other
bulbs (separate and with labels), please send your mailing address offline
and I will mail them to you. I don't have room for them this year. They

grow
up to 5' tall and need staking but make spectacular cut flowers (see

photo).
They were dug up last fall and stored in a dark, cool place.

Elizabeth

Old 01-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Elizabeth

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Hi,

Anyone who would like 5-6 dozen or so gladiolus bulbs and assorted other
bulbs (separate and with labels), please send your mailing address offline
and I will mail them to you. I don't have room for them this year. They

grow
up to 5' tall and need staking but make spectacular cut flowers (see

photo).
They were dug up last fall and stored in a dark, cool place.

Elizabeth

Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 09:11 AM
free cedar logs - taken Wilhelmina North Carolina 0 09-02-2004 05:05 PM
byzantine glads Stacy Texas 0 19-07-2003 08:12 PM
Free glads (photo attached) Anne Lurie North Carolina 3 01-05-2003 06:46 PM
glads. Sabaa Mundia Gardening 7 29-03-2003 06:08 AM