GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Craftsman Garden tractor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/3467-re-craftsman-garden-tractor.html)

Rick Moore 22-02-2003 04:05 PM

Craftsman Garden tractor

I e-mailed you and haven't heard back so I'll respond to the group. Do you
have any pictures of the mower and/or its attachments available? If so,
please e-mail to ramoore at nc dot rr dot com.

Thanks!

"michelled" wrote in message
. com...
3 yr old, 20 HP, 46" blade, kept inside. Great condition. Goes with

hitch,
landscaping blade, and if they don't sell first....broadcast spreader and
aerator/seeder. All attachments in good-great condition and kept
inside....all 1-2 yrs old. Asking $1,500 cash. Need to sell, moving.

(cost
new: $3,000 total)

N Mineral Springs Rd., Durham
957-1174