Old 29-06-2003, 06:20 AM
Bobby Baxter

Default Happy Moose Open Garden

Today's open garden was wonderful. We had an excellent overcast day so the
flowers stayed fantastic all day up until the late rains came. We had many
visitors especially members of the Raleigh Hemerocallis Club.
Unfortunately, no one from the Triangle Gardens newsgroup attended.
Gretchen and I had hoped to put some faces with the names on the screen.
Perhaps another time.

Glorious gardening,
Bobby

--
Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com

TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com
Daylily Gardens Of The World: http://daylily.net/gardens
Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/gardens
Iris Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/irises
Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net
GardenTalk Forum: http://thegardensite.com/gardentalk/

Old 30-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Anne Lurie

I'm sorry I didn't get to attend your Open Garden this weekend. Daylilies
can make a spectacular display, as I commented when my husband noticed the
*thousands* of daylilies along Route 40 while enroute to the mountains for
our anniversary -- plus, after all, if daylilies look that good along a
major highway, they must be mighty tough!

Hoping to attend a future Open Garden,

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

Old 01-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Bobby Baxter

Hey Anne,

You and your husband are still invited to come out and see the daylilies.
The open garden the other day was just a time when I knew I would have the
lawn mowed, edged, whippy-whapped, and blowed. I also had the entire garden
dead headed of the old blooms. Give us a call at 569-2173 and let us know
when you are coming out. Gretchen and I still welcome all visitors who want
to see the daylilies. Unlike in the past, I am selling the daylilies in
the garden this year so some great deals can be found.

Bobby

--
Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com