Old 02-07-2003, 05:08 AM
Bobby Baxter

Default Happy Moose Daylily Sale

http://daylily.net/happymoose/super7sale.htm

I am having a daylily sale. All daylilies featured on the above page are
only $7 per clump. A clump is a minimum of three fans. Many cultivars will
be more than three fans. Save on shipping by visiting our garden in Wake
Forest. Most of the daylilies on the sales page have pictures. I expect to
have pictures of all flowers right after the current storm blows through.
Most are blooming right now in the garden.

Thank you,

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Gardens