GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   irises (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/35258-irises.html)

Raleighgirl 02-07-2003 07:08 PM

irises

Semi annual post:
I have at least 50 irises anyone can have if you want to come and
dig them up (really you just need to pull them out). I live in
NW Raleigh near the intersection of Creedmoor and Norwood.
These irises are the most amazing things- last fall I pulled up
every single one. This spring there are about 50... still
thriving. They don't bloom because of where they are but the
ones that have been collected here and planted elsewhere have
bloomed for others.
Come and get 'me.
Jeny

Raleighgirl 02-07-2003 07:08 PM

irises

Hahaha. Supposed to be come and get 'em!