Old 12-03-2003, 08:21 PM
gorski

Default Coalition of the Bought

Otto Bahn spake:
}Phil (the Eeyore One) wrote:
{snip}
} not that anyone cares.

[Fark. It's about subtlety.]

}Don't take usenet so personally. I take it orally,
}which disturbs the other people on my hall some, but

Good thing they revised usenet a few years ago.
The old Salk version had to be injected.

}hey, some jokes are better when said with a phonecian
}accent.

I'm sure that'd be acute accent if I heard it...

though in that case preferably not from oTTo.

Peace,

--me

Beer, otoh...
Old 12-03-2003, 10:00 PM
Otto Bahn

gorski wrote:

}Don't take usenet so personally. I take it orally,
}which disturbs the other people on my hall some, but

Good thing they revised usenet a few years ago.
The old Salk version had to be injected.

And it made yer hair fall out. A bald head ain't
so bad, but some other regions just plain irked me.

}hey, some jokes are better when said with a phonecian
}accent.

I'm sure that'd be acute accent if I heard it...

though in that case preferably not from oTTo.

Don't be so obtuse.

Beer, otoh...

^^^^^^^
IBYM: etoh...

--oTTo--
Old 13-03-2003, 03:56 AM
MAC

Unless you're planning on using anthrax in a recipe and sharing it with
the rest of the group, please don't post this stuff to triangle.gardens
in the future. Try triangle.die.in.agony instead.

Thanks,

MAC

Old 13-03-2003, 03:56 AM
MAC

Of course I meant triangle.dining, not triangle.gardens. Growing anthrax
would just be stupid. Especially with our clay soil.

MAC

Old 13-03-2003, 05:09 AM
gorski

MAC spake:
}Unless you're planning on using anthrax in a recipe and sharing it with
}the rest of the group, please don't post this stuff to triangle.gardens
}in the future. Try triangle.die.in.agony instead.

Uh? I don't think that one comes on my feed...

}Of course I meant triangle.dining

....Oh, of *course*. I misunderstood. Thanks!

Peace,

--me

--
Ketchup and breakfast are mutually exclusive.

Old 13-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Otto Bahn

MAC wrote:

Unless you're planning on using anthrax in a recipe and sharing it with
the rest of the group, please don't post this stuff to triangle.gardens
in the future. Try triangle.die.in.agony instead.

PLEASE TO SHOW ME HOW TO BE SENDING TO TRIANGLE.DIE.IN.AGONY
IN NETSCAPE OUTLOOK EXPRESS. I CANNOT SEE IT IN MY NEWSGROUPINGS
LIST. IS IT IN THE FOLLOWUPS OR DOCUMENT SOURCE THING?

YOU CAN ICQ TO ME AT 313373-5P33K3. ADVANCE THANKS.

OVER!

--oTTo--
Old 17-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Otto Bahn

James Caldwell wrote:

Restart yuor computer in DoS and type this: format :c

Lysdexics make horrible progarmmers.

--oTTo--

There's something about syntax
Old 17-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Mark Gordon

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:05:13 -0500
Otto Bahn wrote:

James Caldwell wrote:

Restart yuor computer in DoS and type this: format :c

Lysdexics make horrible progarmmers.

At least the compiler ensures I spill variable names consistently wrong.
--
Mark Gordon
Paid to be a Geek & a Dyslexic Senior Software Developer
Old 17-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Otto Bahn

Mark Gordon wrote:

Restart yuor computer in DoS and type this: format :c

Lysdexics make horrible progarmmers.

At least the compiler ensures I spill variable names consistently wrong.

Just don't use silimar variable names or you might
mix n' match in an inappropriate whey.

In other news, if a company **** tests for illegal
dolphins, but an employee goes travelling abroad to,
say, Amsterdam, where some dolphins are legally
available...

What's the ettiquette here? Just wondering. A friend
of mine is going travelling across Europe.

--oTTo--

Free the Endorphins!

Old 18-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Mark Gordon

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:58:13 -0500
Otto Bahn wrote:

Mark Gordon wrote:

Restart yuor computer in DoS and type this: format :c

Lysdexics make horrible progarmmers.

At least the compiler ensures I spill variable names consistently
wrong.

Just don't use silimar variable names or you might
mix n' match in an inappropriate whey.

It's bad practise to pick variable names that are easy to mix up, so
that is not an issue.

In other news, if a company **** tests for illegal
dolphins, but an employee goes travelling abroad to,
say, Amsterdam, where some dolphins are legally
available...

What's the ettiquette here? Just wondering. A friend
of mine is going travelling across Europe.

If the test can differentiate between legal and illegal dolphins, not
problem. Otherwise it depends on the exact wording of the policy, the
contract, and the laws of the country in which your friend is employed.
--
Mark Gordon
Currently looking for a new job commutable from Slough, Berks, U.K.
Old 18-03-2003, 01:56 AM
Jennifer Richards

"Mark Gordon" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:58:13 -0500
Otto Bahn wrote:

Hey folks, how about taking triangle.dining and triangle.gardens off of this
thread?

Thanks

Old 18-03-2003, 03:08 AM
Neodymium

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, "Jennifer Richards"
wrote in alt.geek...

Otto Bahn wrote:

Hey folks, how about taking triangle.dining and triangle.gardens off
of this thread?

I don't see triangle.dining in the newsgroups line. triangle.gardens and
triangle.bizarre, rather. Say, what the heck is the "triangle" hierarchy
anyway?

--
Quicquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

Replace nospam.invalid with Microsoft's shoddy free email
provider domain to reply.