Old 18-03-2003, 04:08 AM
MAC

Default Coalition of the Bought

what the heck is the "triangle" hierarchy
anyway?

Ah, grasshopper - the triangle is the essence of woman, the altar at
which all of the male persuasion pray. And hopefully, play.

Or it could be this place in North Carolina bounded by the cities of
Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham. But that wouldn't be nearly as prosaic.

MAC

Old 18-03-2003, 04:32 AM
±

Otto Bahn wrote:

MAC wrote:

Unless you're planning on using anthrax in a recipe and sharing it with
the rest of the group, please don't post this stuff to triangle.gardens
in the future. Try triangle.die.in.agony instead.

PLEASE TO SHOW ME HOW TO BE SENDING TO TRIANGLE.DIE.IN.AGONY
IN NETSCAPE OUTLOOK EXPRESS. I CANNOT SEE IT IN MY NEWSGROUPINGS
LIST. IS IT IN THE FOLLOWUPS OR DOCUMENT SOURCE THING?

YOU CAN ICQ TO ME AT 313373-5P33K3. ADVANCE THANKS.

OVER!

PLEASE TO BE USING
-----FILE------EDIT-------TOOLS------RULES-------ADVACNED
RULES------GOLDEN RULES------MORE RULES------A LITTLE LESS RULES

TURN RIGHT AND PARK YOUR TEXT RIGHT HERE.

--oTTo--

--

AIM NAME: AIRBUBBLE
YAHOO ID: SLUSHPUPPIES

Old 18-03-2003, 05:56 AM
gorski

High-Ascii-Character spake:

}AIM NAME: AIRBUBBLE
}YAHOO ID: SLUSHPUPPIES

while( 1 ) ...

--me

Old 18-03-2003, 06:56 AM
JungleAcid

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:03:48 -0800, ±

wrote:

Otto Bahn wrote:

MAC wrote:

Unless you're planning on using anthrax in a recipe and sharing it with
the rest of the group, please don't post this stuff to triangle.gardens
in the future. Try triangle.die.in.agony instead.

PLEASE TO SHOW ME HOW TO BE SENDING TO TRIANGLE.DIE.IN.AGONY
IN NETSCAPE OUTLOOK EXPRESS. I CANNOT SEE IT IN MY NEWSGROUPINGS
LIST. IS IT IN THE FOLLOWUPS OR DOCUMENT SOURCE THING?

YOU CAN ICQ TO ME AT 313373-5P33K3. ADVANCE THANKS.

OVER!

PLEASE TO BE USING
-----FILE------EDIT-------TOOLS------RULES-------ADVACNED
RULES------GOLDEN RULES------MORE RULES------A LITTLE LESS RULES

TURN RIGHT AND PARK YOUR TEXT RIGHT HERE.

--oTTo--

P L O N K

WHERE?

six of 'm.

--
JA15x6,2
Old 18-03-2003, 06:56 AM
JungleAcid

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:49:55 -0600, gorski
wrote:

High-Ascii-Character spake:

}AIM NAME: AIRBUBBLE
}YAHOO ID: SLUSHPUPPIES

while( 1 ) ...

--me

stop asking questions i don't want to lie to you.

--
JA15x6,2

Old 18-03-2003, 07:20 AM
JungleAcid

anthrax in a rec
n't post this st
in.agony instead st
G TO TRIANGLE.DI s
NNOT SEE IT IN M
OCUMENT SOURCE T is st
. ADVANCE THANK stead st
---RULES------- LE.DI

anthrax in a rec in a rec
n't post this st this st
in.agony instead instead
G TO TRIANGLE.DI ANGLE.DI
NNOT SEE IT IN M IT IN M
OCUMENT SOURCE T SOURCE T
. ADVANCE THANK CE THANK
---RULES------- --------

anthrax in a rec
n't post this st
in.agony instead
G TO TRIANGLE.DI
NNOT SEE IT IN M
OCUMENT SOURCE T
. ADVANCE THANK
---RULES-------

NNOT SE
OCUMENT
. ADVA
---RUL

--
JA15x6,2
Old 18-03-2003, 10:20 AM
gorski

JungleAcid spake:

}stop asking questions i don't want to lie to you.

Pat, I'd like to buy a punctuation mark.

Grammar R nice,

--me

--
:wq

Old 18-03-2003, 06:44 PM
Otto Bahn

MAC wrote:

what the heck is the "triangle" hierarchy
anyway?

Ah, grasshopper - the triangle is the essence of woman, the altar at
which all of the male persuasion pray. And hopefully, play.

Even a blind Al Pachino can find it!

Or it could be this place in North Carolina bounded by the cities of
Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham. But that wouldn't be nearly as prosaic.

No, it wouldn't. But word has it they did invent
the Usenet there, so they got dibs on the triangle
domain names.

--oTTo--

Whistling Dixie
Old 18-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Otto Bahn

James Caldwell wrote:

Is this that new ROT-26 technology I kepp hereing about?

Al Qaeda is already using it. *******s. The ****in'
teenager hacker that released it to them needs to spend
the next 30 years at Guantanamo Bay in a cell with a
large, mean A-rab who ain't seen a veil in a looooong
time.

"I got your 'dirty bomb' right here, pimple face!"

--oTTo--