Old 01-05-2003, 05:32 PM
James Caldwell

Default Coalition of the Bought

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 02:42:28 GMT

Otto Bahn
:

wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:22:47 -0800, ±
wrote:

Otto Bahn wrote:

MAC wrote:

Unless you're planning on using anthrax in a recipe and sharing

it with
the rest of the group, please don't post this stuff to

triangle.gardens
in the future. Try triangle.die.in.agony instead.

PLEASE TO SHOW ME HOW TO BE SENDING TO TRIANGLE.DIE.IN.AGONY
IN NETSCAPE OUTLOOK EXPRESS. I CANNOT SEE IT IN MY NEWSGROUPINGS
LIST. IS IT IN THE FOLLOWUPS OR DOCUMENT SOURCE THING?

YOU CAN ICQ TO ME AT 313373-5P33K3. ADVANCE THANKS.

OVER!

PLEASE TO BE USING
-----FILE------EDIT-------TOOLS------RULES-------ADVACNED
RULES------GOLDEN RULES------MORE RULES------A LITTLE LESS RULES

TURN RIGHT AND PARK YOUR TEXT RIGHT HERE.

--oTTo--

P L O N K

Bothering to announce a PLONK!

PLONKTOOOOEEEEY!

Not bothering to change follow ups!

DOUBLE TOP-SEKRIT PROBATION PLONKTOOOOEEEEY!

--oTTo--

Go ahead, amaze me by replying

This post is now deemed ontopic for alt.snuhwolf
So Mote It Be.

Old 01-05-2003, 05:32 PM
±

Gregor wrote:

James Caldwell wrote:

Otto Bahn
:

wrote:

Otto Bahn wrote:

MAC wrote:

[...]

It's probably not off topic for triangle.bizarre, either, 'cos it sure
is a bizarre thread.

Are you a mohel?

You've been circumcising this thread.

Gregor

Old 01-05-2003, 05:32 PM
±

Gregor wrote:

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= wrote:
Are you a mohel?

You've been circumcising this thread.

Are you a TROLL?

Take that back before complaints get sent.

You've been CROSSPOSTING the thread.

Prove it.
Old 09-05-2003, 08:20 PM
gorski

MAC spake:
}Unless you're planning on using anthrax in a recipe and sharing it with
}the rest of the group, please don't post this stuff to triangle.gardens
}in the future. Try triangle.die.in.agony instead.

Uh? I don't think that one comes on my feed...

}Of course I meant triangle.dining

....Oh, of *course*. I misunderstood. Thanks!

Peace,

--me

--
Ketchup and breakfast are mutually exclusive.