Old 09-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Heidi Stump

Default where to pick blackberries...slightly OT

Hi all,

This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know a place in NC that you
can pick your own blackberries? I know a wonderful place in VA
(http://www.hilltopberrywine.com/), however I am looking for a farm
slightly closer to the Triangle.

Thanks!
Heidi

Old 09-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Raleighgirl

"Heidi Stump" wrote in message
| Hi all,
|
| This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know a place in NC
that you
| can pick your own blackberries? I know a wonderful place in VA
| (http://www.hilltopberrywine.com/), however I am looking for a
farm
| slightly closer to the Triangle.
|
| Thanks!
| Heidi

Hiya Heidi.
In NW Raleigh we have a wonderful resource for blackberries- Mr.
Stokes. His home is on the corner of Baileywick and Strickland,
near Ray and Strickland intersection. Not sure he lets everyone
pick their own but given that he has LOTS of canes full of
berries, I would assume this would be an option.
Jeny

Old 09-07-2003, 11:35 PM
Jennifer Richards

"Heidi Stump" wrote in message
Hi all,

This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know a place in NC that you
can pick your own blackberries? I know a wonderful place in VA
(http://www.hilltopberrywine.com/), however I am looking for a farm
slightly closer to the Triangle.

Thanks!
Heidi

A pretty good web resource for finding pick your own farms, farmers markets,
and roadside stands can be found at:

http://www.ncfarmfresh.com/index.asp

-JR

blackberries ian United Kingdom 7 17-04-2003 01:44 AM
blackberries ian Texas 1 16-04-2003 09:56 PM
blackberries ian United Kingdom 0 16-04-2003 12:20 PM
Fertalizing blackberries? Rick Samuel Texas 0 10-04-2003 03:20 PM
blackberries Jessica Lawns 6 10-03-2003 11:22 PM