Old 09-07-2003, 04:28 PM
Penny Morgan

Default Anyone heard of Lyons Farm?

I could have the name wrong, but I thought I heard someone say that Lyons
Farm was a big farm in N. Raleigh with produce and berries. They sell at
stands near Stonehenge on Creedmoor and also have a pick-your-own place.

Am I right or was this a figment of my imagination? This may answer another
post about picking your own blackberries in this area.

Thanks for any response!

Penny

Old 09-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Raleighgirl

"Penny Morgan" wrote in message
. com...
| I could have the name wrong, but I thought I heard someone say
that Lyons
| Farm was a big farm in N. Raleigh with produce and berries.
They sell at
| stands near Stonehenge on Creedmoor and also have a
pick-your-own place.

| Am I right or was this a figment of my imagination? This may
answer another
| post about picking your own blackberries in this area.
|
| Thanks for any response!
|
| Penny

Lyons Farm is in Creedmoor. There are signs on Hwy 50 just
beyond Falls Lake.
Jeny

Old 09-07-2003, 06:20 PM
Cyndi

Yes, the farm itself is in Creedmoor. You can get there by taking the
first exit north of Falls Lake on 85.

In addition, they have several stands around the Raleigh and Durham
areas where they sell whatever is in season.

C.