Old 14-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Tarheel girl

Default We need someone to install a patio

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to
install an concrete slab or stone patio? We are
in Chapel Hill.

Thanks!

remove the obvious to reply

Old 15-07-2003, 08:55 PM
Donna Maroni

"Tarheel girl" wrote in message

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to install an concrete
slab or stone patio? We are in Chapel Hill.

We had a brick walk and patio plus a low stone wall and stone stairs
installed by

Andrew Bryan
Newstead Gardens
2017 West NC 54 Highway