GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wanted - Wrought Iron Rails (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/36713-re-wanted-wrought-iron-rails.html)

Paul Mitchell 15-07-2003 08:16 PM

Wanted - Wrought Iron Rails

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Tarheel girl wrote:

We would like to replace our wood rails on the
porch with wrought iron. Do you know where we can
find these in the Triangle area or someone who has
remove theirs and would like to sell them?

We are in Chapel Hill

Then you ought to check out Gaines Steers' "Last Unicorn" architectual
salvage (specializing in wrought iron and stained glass). He's out at 536
Edwards Ridge Rd. (very close to the Govenors Club, physically, though
thats where the resemblence ends!^)

Check it out at:

http://thelastunicorn.com/index.html

Paul Mitchell