Old 15-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Tarheel girl

Default Wanted - Wrought Iron Rails

We would like to replace our wood rails on the
porch with wrought iron. Do you know where we can
find these in the Triangle area or someone who has
remove theirs and would like to sell them?

We are in Chapel Hill

Thanks!

Debbie

remove the obvious to reply

Old 15-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Heidi

Contact Jimmy Alexander, local blacksmith and president of the NC
chapter of ABANA (Artist Blacksmiths of N.America). 919-471-0184.

Heidi