Old 15-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Tarheel girl

Default Wanted - Birdbath

We are looking for a birdbath - the type you see
at the "lawn jewelry" places on the way to the
beach. I guess they are concrete. If you have
one and would like to part with it, let me know.
The ice storm broke ours this year and we have
been unable to repair it and we don't care for the

ones at Lowes.

We are in Chapel Hill

Thanks!

Debbie

remove the obvious to reply

Old 15-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Marcy Hege

You might want to check out the place with all the concrete statuary across
Lake Wheeler Road from the State Farmers Market.
Old 16-07-2003, 02:46 AM
Cistus

"Tarheel girl" wrote in message
We are looking for a birdbath - the type you see
at the "lawn jewelry" places on the way to the
beach. I guess they are concrete. If you have
one and would like to part with it, let me know.
The ice storm broke ours this year and we have
been unable to repair it and we don't care for the

ones at Lowes.

We are in Chapel Hill

Try the Potting Shed at Fearrington Village, just down the road from Chapel
Hill. Different birdbaths to choose from.