GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Container Gardening ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/3681-container-gardening.html)

MJC 04-03-2003 08:04 PM

Container Gardening ?

Has anyone had any expierence doing this with vegatables? I am thinking I
might stand a chance at weed control this way.
MJ

Bippy 05-03-2003 12:04 AM

Container Gardening ?

"MJC" wrote in message
Has anyone had any expierence doing this with vegatables? I am thinking I
might stand a chance at weed control this way.

We grew a couple tomato plants in containers. They did really well, though
the ones in the ground did much better. Ya just have to be religious about
watering 'em!