Old 17-07-2003, 05:29 PM

Default OT - bizarre deer behavior / CWD

In article ,
Donna Maroni wrote:
I had heard that it is has been found in NC. I suppose the Wildlife
department could give you the official word on this.

According to the NC Wildlife Resource Commission:

"There has been no confirmed case of CWD in North Carolina."

http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg04_Hunti...ing/pg4d_3.htm

--
Steve
Old 17-07-2003, 05:46 PM

In article ,
Donna Maroni wrote:
I had heard that it is has been found in NC. I suppose the Wildlife
department could give you the official word on this.

According to the NC Wildlife Resource Commission:

"There has been no confirmed case of CWD in North Carolina."

http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg04_Hunti...ing/pg4d_3.htm

--
Steve

Strange behavior... SueAndHerZoo Ponds 34 20-03-2004 04:42 AM
OT - bizarre deer behavior Laura Van Sant North Carolina 6 17-07-2003 03:02 PM
Strange Koi Behavior itten Ponds 13 17-05-2003 03:56 AM
Low cholesterol beef, humane handling"touch", behavior modifacation Michael sci.agriculture 11 26-04-2003 01:25 PM
tetra species behavior LeighMo Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 07:15 AM