Old 17-07-2003, 08:22 PM
Arwen Long

Default lumber yard in north durham?

Is there a good lumber yard in the durham area -- preferably relatively
north so I don't have to spend hours driving --? I'm getting ready to make
some pine bookshelves & want something a bit higher quality than home
Depot.

Thanks!

Arwen
Old 17-07-2003, 10:12 PM
Ellen Dagenhart

Arwen Long wrote:

Is there a good lumber yard in the durham area -- preferably relatively
north so I don't have to spend hours driving --? I'm getting ready to make
some pine bookshelves & want something a bit higher quality than home
Depot.

Thanks!

Arwen

Try West Durham Lumber on Hillsborough Road.

Old 19-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Dwight Perry

Arwen,
I do a little woodworking and have found e-bay to be a good source for any
wood...I have found the cost including shipping to be less than Capital
Lumber in Raleigh.
cpub.duke.edu...