Old 22-07-2003, 08:16 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default URL Silliness

If you were a battery manufacturer in Italy by the name of Powergen what
would you call yourself?

Powergenitalia?

Surely not!

Oh yes they did:
http://www.powergenitalia.com/

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu

Old 23-07-2003, 12:23 AM
Baine Carruthers

I'm not even going to ask what your were searching for.

Academia.....what they do in their spare time : )

--
Baine

Old 23-07-2003, 07:22 PM
Susan H. Simko

Baine Carruthers wrote:

I'm not even going to ask what your were searching for.

Academia.....what they do in their spare time : )

Hey! *grin* In my defense, as a wedb admin part of my job is cruising
around looking around at what's going on out there. Besides that, one
of our graphic designers sent it to me. Isn't that how everyone gets
these things? Through the email chain? *smile*

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu

Old 28-07-2003, 02:24 AM
MAC

part of my job is cruising around looking around at what's going on out there.

Susan,

I'll switch jobs with ya.

MAC

URL Silliness Susan H. Simko Ponds 9 24-07-2003 06:02 PM
URL Silliness Susan H. Simko Roses 2 23-07-2003 05:42 PM
[IBC] Society URL Jerry Meislik Bonsai 2 20-03-2003 11:08 PM
Natives of Texas (URL) animaux Texas 8 25-02-2003 04:29 PM
Tomato Recommendations for 2003 :) - now about "copy url" BT Gardening 0 02-02-2003 01:11 AM