GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hickory for sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/38153-hickory-sale.html)

Mike 24-07-2003 03:32 PM

Hickory for sale

I have about 60 linear feet of 6 x 8 x 8' and several hundred board
feet of 1" thick hickory just cut. It is beautiful and clear, no knots
or imperfections.
5413436

Andy Barnhart 24-07-2003 04:23 PM

Hickory for sale

posted and emailed; please post response

Are the ends sealed? What's the BF price on your 4/4?

-Andy

Rob V 24-07-2003 06:12 PM

Hickory for sale

How much are you asking for it?