Old 30-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Timothy A. Briggs

Default Yellow Cucumbers

Can you of the local experts explain why my cucumbers are yellow and not
the normal green skin color? I suspect the PH level of my soil. If so,
is it the result of too acidic or to alkaline soil?

Many Thanks,

Tim
Chapel Hill

Old 30-07-2003, 07:43 PM

In article , Timothy A. Briggs wrote:
Can you of the local experts explain why my cucumbers are yellow and not
the normal green skin color? I suspect the PH level of my soil. If so,
is it the result of too acidic or to alkaline soil?

Many Thanks,

Are the green when small and turn yellow as they grow?

It could be that you are just letting them get sunbaked.
Or it could be you bought a yellow cucumber.

Tim
Chapel Hill

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.