Old 06-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Ron Dill

Default Gourds

Does anyone know where to buy gourd seeds and how long is their growing
season?Does anbody have any for sale?.Thanks for in info about garden plans
it helped alot

Old 06-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Anne Lurie

"Ron Dill" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to buy gourd seeds and how long is their growing
season?Does anbody have any for sale?.Thanks for in info about garden

plans
it helped alot

Ron,
I googled for "gourd" on triangle.gardens, and I turned up this post from
last year. I knew there was someone who posted about gourds, I just
couldn't remember who; her contact info is at the bottom of the post.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh
__________________________

Now that a freeze is on the way and you'll be doing some dreaming of
next year's garden, you'll want to know some fun, gardening related
things to do over the winter. So I'm sending this on to encourage you to
play with your vegetables--gourds specifically. :-)

The North Carolina Gourd Society will hold its Quarterly Meeting at:

Senior Center, Bond Park in Cary, N.C.
(http://www.twincreek.com/gourds/seniorcenter.jpg)
Saturday, November 2, 2002 at 1:30 p.m.

This meeting is open to the public and features a short business meeting
followed by a free gourd crafting demonstration on how to make
miniature snowmen as well as various cutting and carving tools used with
crafting gourds. The North Carolina Gourd Society is a 501(c)3
non-profit organization dedicated to the heritage and education of
gourds in our state.

For more information, please contact:

Judi Fleming

Old 07-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Doctoroe

This is a must for anyone even remotely interested in gourds:
62nd Annual Gourd Festival -- September 6-7, 2003
http://www.twincreek.com/gourds/festival.htm

It's great! Gourds of all kinds, neat craft work, seeds galore and
lots of nice gourders

Gourds and more gourds Srgnt Billko Lawns 3 26-09-2007 01:31 AM
Latge Gourds artiegee United Kingdom 1 14-03-2004 04:23 PM
Small gourds for sale Elizabeth North Carolina 0 29-07-2003 02:15 AM
Peppers and gourds David A. King United Kingdom 0 15-07-2003 10:20 PM
birdhouse gourds michele Gardening 7 08-04-2003 04:20 PM