Old 15-08-2003, 11:14 PM
hallmi at @aol.com

Default Places to buy Tiffway Bermuda?

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a place to buy approximately 800 s/f of Tiffway
419 Bermuda?

Thanks
Old 21-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Alex

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:37:06 GMT, hallmi at @aol.com wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a place to buy approximately 800 s/f of Tiffway
419 Bermuda?

There's a SuperSod retailer at the Raleigh farmer's market who
may have it. You might need to pre-order and you might have
to wait until next year, though.

|\ | ( \/ |\ |V| |\ -|- |) | \/ | | | |\ ( / /\ |V|
|-||_ ( /\ |/ @| | |-| | |\ | /\ |^| | |/ ( .\ \/ | |

Old 08-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Doc Muhlbaier

They are re-doing the Durham Bulls Athletic Park fields this winter. They
are selling all their sod and it's TiffWay 419. Try calling the bulls box
office.

Old 08-09-2003, 07:22 PM
Jeff

Doc Muhlbaier wrote:

They are re-doing the Durham Bulls Athletic Park fields this winter. They
are selling all their sod and it's TiffWay 419. Try calling the bulls box
office.

You might also try the NC Sod Grower's association for a member grower
in your area. I've used the website member information to purchase
fescue a few years ago and was quite pleased with the quality and price
of the sod. The NC Sod grower's website is at http://www.ncsod.org

Old 08-09-2003, 08:23 PM
hallmi at @aol.com

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:14:18 -0400, "Doc Muhlbaier"
wrote:

They are re-doing the Durham Bulls Athletic Park fields this winter. They
are selling all their sod and it's TiffWay 419. Try calling the bulls box
office.

I hate I already bought some. That would have made a great story but
thanks none the less! FWIW. I bought mine form Lowe's and they had
great service directly from the grower.

Places to buy garden furniture Perri United Kingdom 5 07-07-2015 01:40 PM
Places to buy mushroom compost and cow manure in Brisbane Lionel van den Berg[_2_] Australia 3 31-01-2008 06:20 PM
Places to buy orchids hi Orchids 10 17-09-2004 10:56 AM
Places to buy orchids hi Orchids 0 27-08-2004 04:48 AM
Places to buy Tiffway Bermuda? hallmi at @aol.com North Carolina 0 15-08-2003 11:14 PM