Old 23-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Patskywriter

Default dwarf/smaller version of popular flowers

i'm settling into a new house and have already planted lots of flowers in
front. however, my flower bed near the front door far exceeded my expectations!
the flowers are great but the plants are a lot taller than i expected. i'd
prefer a tidier look near the front door. are there dwarf/low-growing versions
of the flowers i have now--zinnias, marigolds, dahlias, and cosmos? thanks! (by
the way, because i'm on a tight budget i started out with seeds (tubers, in the
dahlias case, of course)

pat