Old 27-09-2003, 01:19 AM
Buffy

Default Shrub and Tree Removal / Transplant

I am purchasing a house next week that has many shrubs and tree's in close
proximity to the house.
(Some further back, but not in very good condition)
I want to have them removed, but I would hate to see the shrubs be cut away
and destroyed.
Does anyone know of any removal services that would also "recycle" the
viable plants.
(Garner Area)

Thank you in advance...

--
REMOVE PANTS WHEN REPLYING

Old 27-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Penny Morgan

You can try Perry's Grading (Glenn Perry) at 266-4395 or Dixie Tree Service
(it's in the phone book). I used Dixie Tree Service this past spring to
remove a huge bunch of wild plum trees that were full of fungus and
non-productive and he also spaded and transplanted about 29 huge wax
myrtle's from my front yard to the back of my property line.

Right now I have Glenn here grading and removing any stumps/roots from the
back area. He's also rototilling the back for a garden area and filling in
spots/low areas. He has already dug up about 20 yaupon hollies along my
driveway without damaging them and transplanted to my neighbors yard for
them. They were in the wrong spot for my yard.

Both of these men are very good. Hope this is helpful.

Penny
.. .

Old 27-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Buffy

That is extremely helpful.
How expensive was it to transplant the myrtles?
Thank you for taking the time to help me.

--
REMOVE PANTS WHEN REPLYING
"Penny Morgan" wrote in message
.. .
You can try Perry's Grading (Glenn Perry) at 266-4395 or Dixie Tree

Service
(it's in the phone book). I used Dixie Tree Service this past spring to
remove a huge bunch of wild plum trees that were full of fungus and
non-productive and he also spaded and transplanted about 29 huge wax
myrtle's from my front yard to the back of my property line.

Right now I have Glenn here grading and removing any stumps/roots from the
back area. He's also rototilling the back for a garden area and filling

in
spots/low areas. He has already dug up about 20 yaupon hollies along my
driveway without damaging them and transplanted to my neighbors yard for
them. They were in the wrong spot for my yard.

Both of these men are very good. Hope this is helpful.

Penny
.. .

Old 27-09-2003, 11:14 PM
Anne Lurie

Penny,

I'm not sure if your sources will help Buffy, but I printed out your post,
as I'm just tired of dealing with the "rollercoaster" in my back yard. (I
don't expect the yard to ever be perfectly flat, since I'm nearly at the
crest of a small hill, but still.......)

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

[...]

.. .

Old 28-09-2003, 04:02 AM
Buffy

I know what you mean Anne, her post was exactly what was needed... He seems
to do everything that I want done...

--
REMOVE PANTS WHEN REPLYING
"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
[...]