Old 29-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Jeff Springer

Default local source for silk plants

Hi,

Can anyone provide a lead regarding a good place to purchase an artificial,
silk plant (specifically, a bird of paradise)? I would like something as
realistic as possible and am hesitant to buy online based on a picture.....

Old 29-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Anne Lurie

Have you looked at the craft stores, such as Michael's?

I know there's a Michaels near Sweet Tomatoes on Capital Blvd. north of
Spring Forest, but I'm sure there are others around.

[I think my name should show up in my newly-created signature line -- I'll
have to check!]