GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mulcher / Chipper Rental (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/47052-mulcher-chipper-rental.html)

Bongle 11-11-2003 10:02 PM

Mulcher / Chipper Rental

Does anyone know where I can rent a mulcher / chipper?
(Garner / Raleigh)
I am afraid to hire someone to do it for me.
I hired someone to clear out my back yard several weeks ago, but they took
the money left me with a large mess to clean.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jo

[email protected] 12-11-2003 06:03 PM

Mulcher / Chipper Rental

In article k.net, Bongle wrote:
Does anyone know where I can rent a mulcher / chipper?
(Garner / Raleigh)
I am afraid to hire someone to do it for me.
I hired someone to clear out my back yard several weeks ago, but they took
the money left me with a large mess to clean.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jo

Yellowpages. Rentals and Equipment rentals.

So did they take your money and do nothing?

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.