GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Recommendation on landscape archtecture or designer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/47170-recommendation-landscape-archtecture-designer.html)

Haibo Zhou 13-11-2003 01:14 PM

Recommendation on landscape archtecture or designer

Hi,

I am think to do some landscaping in my yard. I live in Chapel Hill area.
I wonder if anybody have good experence with a landscape archtecture or
designer, and contractor that you might recommend to me?

Thanks,
Haibo

[email protected] 13-11-2003 01:14 PM

Recommendation on landscape archtecture or designer

I highly recommend Architectural Trees in Bahama, about 7 miles from
Durham. See their website: www.archtrees.com
They sell very beautiful and rare trees suited to growth in this climate,
and the owner, John, is one of the best landscape designers I've ever
encountered.