Old 13-11-2003, 02:15 PM
Paul Mitchell

Default Lemon Grass giveaway

I've currently got about 6 pots of Lemon Grass which are looking for a
home. They spent the summer and fall outdoors, and will winter-over nicely
if watered occaisionally and placed in a sunny location. Come late
April/early May, just plop them back into the ground and watch them grow
like the grass they are. One good sized clump came from a single stalk I
stuck in the ground.

We use them all winter long in various soups etc. (just cut off an outside
clump). The cats enjoy nibbling on the foliage as well (amazing, since
the stuff's sharp enough to give you a paper cut).

We're located in Hillsborough. Let me know if you're at all interested.

Paul Mitchell
Paul Mitchell

email:
phone: (919) 962-9778
office: I have an office, room 14, Phillips Hall