GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pseudo-bricks/stone for wall (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/51915-pseudo-bricks-stone-wall.html)

Heidi 06-02-2004 03:47 PM

pseudo-bricks/stone for wall

Hi all,

I need to replace the 5+ year old timber around our natural area, it is
rotting and has been damaged by termites. I would like to replace it
with brick, stone, or a cement product that has been designed to look
like brick or stone. I have seen a few styles of these pseudo
bricks/stones at Lowes/HD, however it is not exactly what I am looking
for. I have seen really nice ones on Home Time and those kind of TV
shows, but have not seen them available in stores around here. Anyone
have any ideas/suggestions as to where else I can look for brick or
stone look a likes??

Stay dry--flood watch tonight!
Heidi